Friday, August 19, 2011

Sutra: Spring in the air!


Look at these pretty flowers sighted at my work today.
I bet they are the plainest most boring flowers ever but its nice to see flowers at all!

These are Daffodils, see I do know some things! And they are also growing at my work. I actually like daffodils I like their smell and I like their happy yellow colour!

Picture of the wild weather on the coast of Tasmania. I really like the east coast of Tasmania it still seems so natural and remote. Even though there are very decent roads and also many towns and tourist attractions to check out along the way

'Drift trees' on the beach after all the wind has washed them onto the sand.


And a picture of this lemon tart thing I had for a dessert for my mums birthday last week! mmmm yum!

Thats all for now folks. I will attempt not to be so boring in the future. No promises though...

No comments:

Post a Comment