Monday, June 6, 2011

Sutra: Some Things I am Proud of

Okies so back to the 30 day thing... which has actually taken me nearly 30 days already and I am only up to like 16 or something.

So things that I am proud of:
1) I am proud of being able to have the conviction to buy land with every intention of building on it
2) I am proud of the fact that we have actually started building on it... Ourselves!

I think that takes a lot of consideration and love to consider doing that with someone. I really hope that we can last the distance. But I think we will.

John is doing an amazing job, and we both have our strengths and weaknesses, and I think we know that I am not cut out for picking through mud and making cement. But I am cut out to paint, maybe even tile, and pick pretty things to go in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment