Monday, June 6, 2011

Sutra: The Weekend

So, it rained a bit on the weekend. By a bit I kinda kinda torrential annoying windy rain and hail!

On Saturday I had an amazing day and went out to lunch to UtSi in Perth with a couple of my friends. It was amazing! I was in love and I cannot wait to go back and try something else!!!

My lunch! Chicken Tagine with couscous and some other good stuff!

Skinny latte which was also awesome!

Sunday, It rained. So I did this to my hair. (Not a pro)

This is how it looked after. I could have just slept on it... (excuse the clothes. Was cleaning out naughty cupboards)

This is what happens when you take a pic of the back of your head just for fun while you are driving... This is not sane. Do not do it.

Thats alll!!!!! Footings all done at the block now :) So now my love J is busy drawing up rectangles on the computer which represent big bits of steel. Lucky he knows what is going on!

Oh oops. You know what... Better check what day I am up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment