Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010

New years resolutions. Be skinnier, and de-foliate more. My legs, eyebrows, bikini and under arms this year have been wildly out of control. Have laybyed a new epilator so hopefully it will grab twice as much hair in half the time and I will be loving life. Or I will wish I were dead (or a boy) due to the pain caused! Girls have it tough!

Lose 5 kilos solely by being more healthy and excersizing more often! I have a preference for pole dancing for fitness.
I mean what is a new years resolution if you can't stick to it?

Buy a house and stop giving real estate agents such a head time. Not all agents are bad...

Give more love to more people that I care for.
Ok. Now to make sure I actually stick to all these things.

Help?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment