Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself


I live in a small state in a reasonably small town and I like it.
I like swimming in the cold sea.
I like pole dancing.
I like dinner out with friends.
I like shopping online. (no choice given small town status)
J'aime parler Fraincais.

I don't like people who hate without reason.
I don't like not being able to sleep.
I don't like when things I organize don't come together properly.
I don't like overhearing other people's dumb conversations. (how must I then sound?)
I don't like getting spray tans.
Je n'aime pas que je ne peux pas mieux a parler le Francais (make sense?)

I wish I was funnier.
I wish I could see better sunsets.
I wish I was a little slimmer, fitter, leaner.
I wish the property market was not so difficult to navigate.

Thats all I have for you today.

Puppy! awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment