Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sutra: Workplace Safety

We, at 'the block', are incredibly safety conscious. Just look at this excellent ramp we made in order to carry the windows into the house! (Just don't step on the loose ends, K?)
Below is what it looks like when you have windows in.
Its a wicked feeling! The frames are a colour called Monument (a dark grey w a slight green tinge) I am really happy with the colour I think they will be great with the colours we are planning to paint the interior and exterior of the house.

The below picture is completely irrelevant to anything... But I liked it cos the birds are loving resting on this radio tower!


They were seriously all the way from the bottom to the top and just everywhere. When I jumped out of the car to take this picture it was a real cacophony of bird tweets.

I very much like birds...

No comments:

Post a Comment