Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sutra: Arachnophobic's should look away...

I don't like spiders. They are fine as long as I can't see them. But I have some photos of spiders who have been in my life recently to share with you. But first lets look at some highland plant life...


This native highland plant thing is lovely. I love the pink and pale turquoise-ey colouring. I actually would like to incorporate that pink into my house some how...


This moss is terribly interesting. I love moss, which is strange, I know. But I actually think its really lovely. This moss looked soft like a little green pillow, but up close it has spiky leaves, and to touch it's hard like a rock is underneath. But there is not. I checked!




Ok now for the spiders...



Ew. yuck. Your trying to hide. But you should know I see you. And if you come near me I have a shoe and I am not afraid to use my whole body's weight (not insignificant) to crush you.
*disclaimer: I prefer not to crush spiders, I am from the school of 'live and let live' and I feel bad if I do squish them... But if it was a life or death situation.... well


Ok your not too bad. Just please do no crawl near me...


Argh! What the feck are you doing in my car. In the dark. While I am driving. Don't you have some place other to be? Like outside?

Ew ew ew ew ew
*I did not squish any of these spiders. The one in my car I actually managed to flick out with my shoe this morning. I took approx 2 minutes of mumbling to my self and swiping with shoe before it fell out.

Now, aren't you glad I shared all that with you. It was very insightful, and kinda made my stomach turn.

Ok, now think about moss.... Much better

No comments:

Post a Comment