Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Good Wife


Image courtesy of oscarseason.com

I adore this show. I think the humour is witty, the casting is amazing take for an example Julianna Margulies as Alicia, Archi Panjabi as Kalinda and Matt Czuchry as Carey.
I love lawyer shows anyway, Boston Legal is a prime example! But this is probably my favourite so far. I just wish and i am sure I am not alone in wishing this, that TV shows in America would not take such long breaks in the middle of a season! I forgot all about The Good Wife between episode 9 and episode 20 as there was such a ginormous break in between!
Am all caught up again now though.

Its funny to see the character development between seasons 1 and 2. For instance Kalinda, who had a sense of humour in season 1 seems perpetually crabby in season 2 (maybe something to do with Blake?). Another example is of how Diane used to dislike Alicia, or the relationship development between Alicia and Peter. Or Carey and Alicia's relationship...

I don't watch TV much, but this is one show that I would make time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment