Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Feel Strongly About

Ok, I dont actually feel strongly about that much, because I think people can feel strongly about something, then maybe their feelings change and all of a sudden they are hypocrites!

See right now I am trying to think of something I feel strongly about and I can't think of anything....

Um I guess I think that people should always try and see the other persons side in any kind of disagreement.

I always do this, to the point where people are like, "What are you talking about?"

And I am like, "Well they were probably thinking this when they did that and they thought it was OK, possibly they have a different mentality to you..."

Why don't I feel strongly about something? Uh Oh, I think this 30 day thing will be a bit more of a trial than I could have supposed...

No comments:

Post a Comment