Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Family

I have a mum and a dad and a sister and a half brother (who is way old and has his own family and stuff now.)
My extended family includes aunts and uncles and grandparents (both full sets) and my great grandma who just passed away a few months back (miss you nanny).
Then there is J (my partners) family, who i would count also as a part of my fam.

My whole family is incredibly close. We see each other at least once a month for family birthday get togethers. I adore my family, and I know that they will do anything for each other and help each other out all the time.

Johns family is the same, we are both so lucky.

This is not deliberately a braggy, putdown-y type post. I didn't mean it that way. I am just incredibly grateful for the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment